CLIBOS-TR by Storm
Plug fan type installation for the recirculation of hot gases such as an oven.
This belt driven centrifugal reaction fan has multiple high temperature applications. Some application examples for CLIBOS-TR are:
- Paint booths
- Dryers of: tobacco, barley, ceramics, glass, wood, etc.
- Isolated thermal cameras subjected to a temperature control
- Burners and incinerators
- Melting ovens
Among the advantages offered by CLIBOS-TR are its compact design designed to take up as little space as possible, easy access for cleaning and maintenance, high efficiency impeller (static efficiency of 74%), robustness ideal for heavy duty applications, high efficiency belt without maintenance, heavy duty bearings, and wide range from size Ø310 to 800.
• Belt driven centrifugal fan with backward impeller for recirculation of hot gases or high temperature applications, Storm brand by Casals Ventilación.
• Belt driven centrifugal medium pressure fan, type plug fan.
• Insulated casing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion with black heat-resistant paint coating. Finish C4.
• Thermal insulation with high density rock wool, 90Kg / m3, thickness 150mm and 200mm.
• Self-cleaning and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black colour heat-resistant painting.
• Transmission assembly with protections according to ISO 13857 standard.
• High efficiency belt without maintenance.
• Heavy duty bearings.
• IE3 motor for continuous operation (S1). Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230 / 400V 50 or 60Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400 / 690V 50 or 60Hz for higher powers.
• Motor support (B3) on a bench.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: environment 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 350ºC continuously