Plug fan type installation for the recirculation of hot gases such as an oven.
This belt driven centrifugal reaction fan has multiple high temperature applications. Some application examples for CLIBOS-TR are:
- Paint booths
- Dryers of: tobacco, barley, ceramics, glass, wood, etc.
- Isolated thermal cameras subjected to a temperature control
- Burners and incinerators
- Melting ovens
Among the advantages offered by CLIBOS-TR are its compact design designed to take up as little space as possible, easy access for cleaning and maintenance, high efficiency impeller (static efficiency of 74%), robustness ideal for heavy duty applications, high efficiency belt without maintenance, heavy duty bearings, and wide range from size Ø310 to 800.
• Belt driven centrifugal fan with backward impeller for recirculation of hot gases or high temperature applications, Storm brand by Casals Ventilación.
• Belt driven centrifugal medium pressure fan, type plug fan.
• Insulated casing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion with black heat-resistant paint coating. Finish C4.
• Thermal insulation with high density rock wool, 90Kg / m3, thickness 150mm and 200mm.
• Self-cleaning and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black colour heat-resistant painting.
• Transmission assembly with protections according to ISO 13857 standard.
• High efficiency belt without maintenance.
• Heavy duty bearings.
• IE3 motor for continuous operation (S1). Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230 / 400V 50 or 60Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400 / 690V 50 or 60Hz for higher powers.
• Motor support (B3) on a bench.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: environment 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 350ºC continuously