HEAT RECOVERY UNIT WITH AIR-AIR CROSS FLOW F7/F7. UP TO 60% EFFICIENCY
• Belt driven transmission heat recovery unit provided by changeable panels. Vertical configuration.
• Made of extruded aluminum profiles with rounded corners.
• Double sandwich panel 25 mm thick with insulation of mineral wool of 70Kg/m3. The panels are made of galvanized steel and external white lacquered finish.
• Rectangular connection.
• Access for inspection and maintenance.
• Static cross flow heat exchanger in aluminium with an efficiency of up to 60%.
• Polypropylene filter F7 low pressure drop in supply and exhaust.
Energy recovery in ventilation installations of tertiary and industrial buildings.
• Commercial premises.
• Learning centres.
• Possibility of a double inside stage filtration (F7/F9, G4/F7).