JET FAN F400-120
The JF models are composed of an axial fan and two silencers.
• Axial fan with galvanized steel casing. The connection box is accessible by the side from a removable door.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation, CERTIFIED 400ºc/2h. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for 1 speed motors and 400V 50Hz for 2 speed motors.
• Casing in galvanized steel. Inner duct made of perforated galvanized steel sheet. The silencers are filled with mineral wool with high acoustic absorption properties, preventing most of the fan noise to be propagated.
• Unidirectional JF UN is equipped with a protection guard at the inlet side and a deflector at the outlet.
• Reversible JF RE is equipped with deflectors on both sides. The deflector directs the air away from the ceiling and obstacles like beams or ducting, sweeping the whole volume of air to the closest extraction point.
• Conceived for car parkings and large spaces where polluted air, or smoke from an accidental fire, needs to be removed effectively. An optimized design minimizes the height needed for their installation and assures a silent operation.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2002, EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2005
Certification Nr: 0370-CPD-1325