HEAT RECOVERY WITH CROSSED FLOW FILTER F7 / F7. 60% EFFICIENCY
• Compact and configurable horizontal or vertical unit in site, as provided by interchangeable panels.
• Double insulation panel housing with 25mm polystyrene foam 30Kg/m3.
• Plate heat exchanger Aluminium cross flow.
• Holder in flow and return with F7 filters.
• Variable single speed fa.
• Made of extruded aluminum profiles with nylon reinforced corners.
• Double sandwich panel 25 mm thick with styrofoam (density: 30kg/m3). The panels are made of galvanized steel and external white lacquered finish.
• Panels with silicone seal elements for outside installation.
• Circular connection.
• Access for inspection and maintenance.
• Condensate drainage system.
• Static cross flow heat exchanger in aluminum with an efficiency of up to 60%.
• Polypropylene filter F7 low pressure drop in supply and exhaust.
Energy recovery ventilation installations in tertiary and industrial buildings.
• Commercial premises.
• Learning centers.
• Possibility of a double inside stage filtration (F7 / F9, G4 / F7).